REVIEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games Review Forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inDJ Detektforumpromotionmarvelmovies

Bad Boys II

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viper
Admin
Viper

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Bad Boys II Empty
PostSubject: Bad Boys II   Bad Boys II I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:13 pm

Bad Boys II 200px-Bad_boys_two

BAD BOYS II
RATING: 7.5/10

Plot
Narcotics cops Mike Lowrey (Smith) and Marcus Burnett (Lawrence) head up a task force investigating the flow of ecstasy into Miami, after breaking up a Ku Klux Klan rally wherein Mike accidentally shoots Marcus in the buttocks which, combined with Mike's apparent propensity for violence, becomes a point of contention between the two throughout most of the film.
Their search leads to a dangerous (and neurotic) Cuban kingpin named "Johnny" Tapia (Jordi Molla), whose plan to control the city's drug traffic has touched off an underground war.
Meanwhile, a relationship starts to form between Mike and Syd (Gabrielle Union), Marcus' sister, who also happens to be undercover with the DEA.
In an unfortunate turn of events Syd is captured by Johnny Tapia and taken to Cuba
Mike and Marcus, along with their team, prepare a plan to recover Syd from Tapia's capture. They construct two tunnels from a safe house, owned by Mike and Marcus's colleague's brother and located directly opposite the mansion. The first tunnel would allow several members from their team to surface in the garden of the mansion and take out the security room on the side of the mansion. The second tunnel intercepted the escape tunnel from the mansion, in the event that Tapia planned to escape or if the CIA and other team members needed to escape, they could leave through an alternative route.
A remotely operated vehicle with video cameras attached to the top moves around the garden along the pool line to a group of soldiers who are playing football. After enquiring into the ROV, the vehicle explodes, blowing the soldiers into the air.
A long gunfight ensues and eventually the Cuban military arrive outnumbering the team. An explosive named "Tapia house gift" is placed in the house and detonated, destroying the house and killing Tapia's Mother and Daughter. However, the explosion cuts Mike and Marcus from their escape route, and they come under fire from the Cuban military. Mike says they should resort to "Plan B" which had not been discussed or outlined. After a short-lived argument between Mike and Marcus, Syd encourages them to follow her.
Mike breaks into a yellow Hummer and drives it through the wreckage of the house. They are soon followed by another van through a drugs making area in the form of a shanty town on the side of a hill. The vehicles cause the solutions in these buildings to mix, causing explosions.
After a lengthy car chase they end up at the U.S. Naval Base at Guantanamo Bay. As Marcus and Syd plead with the soldiers at the look outpost, they are told they are standing in the middle of a minefield, which is demonstrated when an iguana treads on the spikes just above the surface and finally explodes.
A gunfight erupts between Tapia and Mike. Syd throws her empty handgun on a mine, the mine goes up explodes in mid-air and kills Tapia's friend. Marcus gets the opportunity to fire his last bullet and shoots Tapia in the head. Tapia's body falls on a mine and Tapia's corpse explodes. However Mike is still alive.

[SOURCE: WIKIPEDIA]
Back to top Go down
http://www.dj-detekt.webs.com
jamez
Admin
jamez

Number of posts : 103

Bad Boys II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys II   Bad Boys II I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:16 pm

watched a bit it looks great need to see it all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://review.darkbb.com
Viper
Admin
Viper

Number of posts : 69

Bad Boys II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys II   Bad Boys II I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:28 pm

I've got it, it's a brilliant film!

I'll do you a copy if you want, you must see it.

watched it again on sunday lol. that's how i thought of this as a review
Back to top Go down
http://www.dj-detekt.webs.com
jamez
Admin
jamez

Number of posts : 103

Bad Boys II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys II   Bad Boys II I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:13 pm

cheers chris Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://review.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Bad Boys II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Boys II   Bad Boys II I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Boys II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
REVIEW :: Reviews :: Movies-
Jump to: